PLANNING YOUR AWARDS STRATEGY
Winning business awards brings in more leads, supports your business growth, enhances your reputation, and gives customers, partners, and employees a strong, tangible reason to trust and choose you. That’s why award-winning businesses are more profitable than their non-award-winning competitors!
But there is no point entering awards just for the sake of it.
Your strategy should align with your key targets and business goals – these could be for example; making new sales, entering new markets, and recruiting the best talent.
And there is so much you can gain from the awards you enter, even before you win, but only if you start with a clear awards strategy.
What to include in your awards strategy
So when we create an awards strategy we aim to help you get the most out of it by researching and investigating a whole range of awards for you with different purposes, these include:
- Awards in your industry – corporate awards for peer recognition and building new industry partnerships
- Awards in your target customers’ industries – for recognition as an excellent supplier in a target industry, leading to new customer acquisitions and valuable relationships
- Your competitors’ awards – looking at which awards your competitors win will help you stay ahead of the game and close any gaps in performance
- Awards you can enter with your clients – adding value to your proposition to help win your pitches, highlight your successful projects, and strengthen client relationships
- Regional, National and International cross-sector awards – for raising your business profile in target areas, high-level networking, and gaining national and global customers
- Leadership, Entrepreneur and Team awards – to raise your personal profile, become a Thought Leader, motivate employees, support a promotion, investment, or exit strategy
We’ll even run an assessment to see if you could win honours and awards from The Queen. These are the highest level awards given out for exceptional businesses and leaders. From the Queen’s Awards for Enterprise through to an MBE, OBE, CBE or knighthood.
Get started on your awards strategy today!
There really is no time to lose, while you are thinking about awards, your competitors are winning them, and then taking your business!
Contact us today or complete the form below to discuss your bespoke awards strategy and start winning the awards you deserve.