PLANNING YOUR AWARDS STRATEGY
Winning business awards brings in more leads, supports your business growth, enhances your reputation, and gives customers, partners, and employees a strong, tangible reason to trust and choose you. That’s why award-winning businesses are more profitable than their non-award-winning competitors!
But there is no point entering awards just for the sake of it.
Your strategy should align with your key targets and business goals – these could be for example; making new sales, entering new markets, and recruiting the best talent.
And there is so much you can gain from the awards you enter, even before you win, but only if you start with a clear awards strategy.
What to include in your awards strategy
So when we create an awards strategy we aim to help you get the most out of it by researching and investigating a whole range of awards for you with different purposes, these include:
- Awards in your industry – corporate awards for peer recognition and building new industry partnerships
- Awards in your target customers’ industries – for recognition as an excellent supplier in a target industry, leading to new customer acquisitions and valuable relationships
- Your competitors’ awards – looking at which awards your competitors win will help you stay ahead of the game and close any gaps in performance
- Awards you can enter with your clients – adding value to your proposition to help win your pitches, highlight your successful projects, and strengthen client relationships
- Regional, National and International cross-sector awards – for raising your business profile in target areas, high-level networking, and gaining national and global customers
- Leadership, Entrepreneur and Team awards – to raise your personal profile, become a Thought Leader, motivate employees, support a promotion, investment, or exit strategy
We’ll even run an assessment to see if you could win honours and awards from The Queen. These are the highest level awards given out for exceptional businesses and leaders. From the Queen’s Awards for Enterprise through to an MBE, OBE, CBE or knighthood.
Executing your awards strategy
Once our research is complete, we’ll give you a detailed plan of the industry awards that will be most valuable for you – improving your chances of winning by making sure you are in the right race in the first place.
This will tell you everything you need to know about what to enter, why, and how to go about it. It will also detail when and where the awards are, and who is organising them; how much your award entries will cost, and what time commitment will be required.
So you can say goodbye to the last minute awards application rush! With your awards strategy now in place, you can plan your time, budget, content, and evidence, choosing whether to start your entries yourself or whether you need expert help to save you time.
Get started on your awards strategy today!
Just follow the steps below and we will save you hours and hours of your time putting together a unique winning strategy:
Step 1. Book your 90-minute personal consultation with awards expert Donna O’Toole, and start by talking about your goals, including:
- Where your business is now, and where you would really like it to be
- The customers you would like to buy your goods or services
- The competitors you would like to beat
- The employees you would like to reward
- The projects you would like to recognise
- Any specific awards you would love to win
Step 2. After your call, our expert team will spend time investigating, researching and selecting the awards and categories that are going to give you the best chance of winning and successfully achieving all your goals.
Step 3. We will send you your bespoke awards plan within 2 weeks, which will include:
- Up to 30 awards selected just for you AND the specific categories that you should enter, as well as awards organiser details, dates of entry, presentation, finalist announcement, and ceremonies
- Details of the organisers’ pricing to enter each award and the location of events
- Details of the previous winners
Step 4. This is really important! Now you will have another consultation to refine your plan to the exact awards you are going to enter.
During this call, you will get exclusive insights into the awards chosen, based on Donna’s wide-ranging experience of helping businesses to win and judging many national awards.
You will leave this call with a firm plan in place to win business awards in the coming year!
There really is no time to lose, while you are thinking about awards, your competitors are winning them, and then taking your business!
Contact us today or complete the form below to discuss your bespoke awards strategy and start winning the awards you deserve.