Would you like to win business and personal awards that will raise your profile, grow your business, and create an outstanding company culture?
The August Awards Accelerator will help you to win awards NOW and use them to meet all your business goals.
Led by the UK’s leading awards expert Donna O’Toole, this exclusive one-day Zoom event provides access to all the insights and inspiration you need to give you every chance of winning the biggest and best awards in the world.
Whether you are an entrepreneur ready to scale your business or representing a large business in a global industry, we will solve all your awards problems by giving you exclusive access to our unique award entry templates, case studies, examples, and activities that will turn you into an award winner.
**PLUS after the event you will have access to FREE expert feedback on the first award entry you write, worth usually worth £495+vat! You will also receive a full recording so you can revisit and practice the methods we use to win awards at your own convenience.
As places for each event are strictly limited and in high demand, we encourage you to join our waiting list by clicking on the button below.
Create your awards strategy
1) Get awards-ready by discovering the awards and categories that you are most likely to WIN, and that will give YOUR business the best return on investment and a real growth injection.
2) Find the stories in your business that will WIN awards, not just get you on the shortlist. (This will have a massive impact on your marketing too!)
3) Prepare an awards strategy for YOUR business that will empower you to win awards every single year.
Develop Your Winning Awards Story
1) Get access to FOOLPROOF award entry writing templates that massively increase your chances of winning and make quicker and easier to write than ever before.
2) Score MAXIMUM points from the judges in every single award entry and discover how to self-score your entries to ensure success.
3) Gain exclusive insights into the formulas needed to win the world’s most valuable awards including The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise, The UK and International Customer Experience Awards, The Lloyds Bank National Business Awards and more!
Craft Winning Award Entries
1) Accelerate your chances of winning with advanced skills and professional award-entry writing techniques that will score you more points than ever before. PLUS how you can also use these methods to improve ALL your written communications.
2) Discover high-impact writing techniques and secret methods that we use to get the highest results in awards competitions.
3) Create inspirational, insightful and impactful that win awards AND give you new content for your website, blogs, emails and marketing communications.
Create Winning Awards Presentations and Valuable PR Opportunities
1) Discover exactly what it takes to win a live awards presentation to the judges – from content through to delivery.
2) Create a high-impact Press Release and get the most PR value from every award you enter, are shortlisted in, and win.
3) Turn your old or non-winning award entries into WINNING entries with our unique awards-turnaround techniques.
BOOK YOUR PLACE ON THE AWARDS ACCELERATOR NOW
Awards Accelerator Testimonials
Clients and partners couldn’t be happier with their award-winning results:
“Donna’s masterclass gave me a fantastic insight into what it takes to win awards.
It made me look at entering awards differently and made me approach the process in a new way.
I found the training extremely useful as this is something that can be carried forward and used on a day-to-day basis.”Pauline Saunders, Head of Events, The Learning and Performance Institute
“Thank you so much for the awards training last year. With the confidence and learning points I took from the day, we have successfully submitted and been awarded the Patient Partnership Quality Mark (PPQM) from The Royal College of Chiropractors, for our clinics in Canary Wharf and London Bridge. It really feels fantastic to gain an award, so thank you again for everything.”Hayley Foster, Operations Manager, The London Wellness Centre
“Absolutely invaluable advice with lots of short, snappy and actionable training and exercises. Fantastically organised.”Katie Bunting, OVO Energy, multiple award-winners of the ECCCSAs, UK National Contact Centre Awards and many more
“We haven’t won an award since 2007 but in the last 5 months – we have won 5, including a really prestigious one from the City of London. So just wanted to say thank you – the course really helped switch the way we thought about entering these and the results speak for themselves!”Amy Walters, Business Manager, Bow Lane Dental Group
“The awards training has been one of the most unique, informative, and inspiring days the team have ever completed. I was really impressed Donna at how you engaged and interacted with my team – you are a real inspiration and a lady bursting with personality. Keep up the amazing work!”Andrew Scott, CEO, Ascot Group and Business Leader Magazine
“Our team were left feeling extremely invigorated by the training!
It is crammed full of useful ideas, inspiration and practical skills. We would certainly recommend.
Since completing the awards training we have felt much more confident in entering awards. The results have been incredible, we’ve won 85% of the awards we’ve entered!”Verity Calderbank, Stockport Homes Group, multiple industry award-winners and overall winners of the British Chambers Awards
“Donna’s guidance and advice was invaluable when preparing our submission for a number of awards this year. She helped us to lay out the detail in a way that ensured judges could clearly see compelling evidence aligned to judging criteria, challenged our thinking and helped us to ensure that nothing was left to chance. Time spent with Donna is time very well invested!”Moyra Smith, Strategic Business Manager of multi-award winning Mercuri International
Pay In Full
Pay now to secure your place and gain exclusive access to our unique Awards Accelerator, including award entry templates, case studies, examples, and activities that will turn you into an award winner. *PLUS free expert feedback on the first award entry you write, usually worth £495+VAT! *Entry may be submitted for feedback anytime within 6 months of completing the Accelerator.
Price you pay today: £495+VAT
Pay In Instalments
Pay in 2 monthly instalments to secure your place on our unique Awards Accelerator, including award entry templates, case studies, examples, and activities that will turn you into an award winner. **PLUS free expert feedback on the first award entry you write, worth £495+VAT! **Entry may be submitted for feedback after final instalment is paid and within 6 months of completing the Accelerator.
Price you pay today: £250+VAT
Thank you for joining the Awards Accelerator! We’ll be in touch soon with further information.