The Great British Entrepreneur Awards 2021 are now open
By Donna O’Toole
The 2021 Great British Entrepreneur Awards are now open. Sponsored by Starling Bank and BT, these awards recognise the achievements of outstanding and innovative entrepreneurs across all industry sectors.
GBEA Founder, Francesca James, has established a thriving community that has benefited 50,000 entrepreneurs over the past nine years. We are delighted to have joined in an exciting new partnership that will see us work alongside Francesca and her team throughout 2021.
A total of 18 categories are available this year, including ‘Disruptor of the Year’, ‘Entrepreneur for Good Award’ and ‘Great British Entrepreneur of the Year’.
GREAT BRITISH ENTREPRENEUR AWARDS 2021 CATEGORIES
The full list of categories include:
- Creative Industries Entrepreneur of the Year
- Disruptor of the Year
- Entrepreneur for Good Award
- Entrepreneurial Spirit Award
- Family Business Entrepreneur of the Year
- Fashion & Beauty Entrepreneur of the Year
- Food & Drink Entrepreneur of the Year
- Foreign Innovation Award
- Health & Wellbeing Entrepreneur of the Year
- Made in the UK Award
- Pivot Entrepreneur of the Year
- Scale-Up Entrepreneur of the Year
- Service Industries Entrepreneur of the Year
- Small Business Entrepreneur of the Year
- Start-Up Entrepreneur of the Year
- Sustainability Entrepreneur of the Year
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Great British Entrepreneur of the Year
IMPORTANT DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
Entries Open: NOW
Entry Deadline: Friday 4th June
Shortlist Announced: w/c Monday 28th June
Click here for more information on the 2021 Great British Entrepreneur Awards, and good luck to all entrants!
ARE YOU READY TO BECOME AN AWARD-WINNER?
If you would like some support with your entries, we are here to help. We can take care of your entries from start to finish, working with you to choose the best category, put together the best story to score highly with the judges, and to provide expert insights throughout.
Get in touch today to find out how we can support you to win.
Sign up for our newsletter
You might also like
Our Operations Manager, Shannon Amos, celebrates her 5th anniversary and explains how her personal journey has progressed at August Recognition.read more
Enter and win business awards to raise your profile and grow your business. Here are some awards to enter in September 2022. Stop waiting, start winning.read more
The highly regarded UK Digital Experience Awards 2023 are now open for entries with 20 categories up for grabs.read more
Keep believing, working hard and striving for success, and you will win the ultimate prize – just like the England Lionessesread more