Join the Awards Expert Academy
By Donna O’Toole
Do you want to enter awards…and win?
I can help you!
I have developed the world’s first and only online course designed entirely to help you win awards and raise the profile of your business.
Joining my Awards Expert Academy will give you all the skills, insights and materials you need to GROW your business by winning the awards you deserve. Year after year after year…
How does the course work?
As a leading Awards Expert, I have used my years of experience in the awards industry to develop THE COMPLETE BLUEPRINT for winning awards.
I will teach you EXACTLY how we write winning award entries, create winning presentations, develop winning awards strategies, and grow our client’s businesses by making them multi-award winners.
My exclusive training videos are supported with award entry examples, templates, activities and worksheets that will teach you the unique techniques and methodologies I use to create award winning entries and presentations.
So come and take your front row seat in the Awards Expert Academy, where I will give you a complete online programme for success that you can absorb at your own pace. All for less than a daily cup of coffee!
Take a look for yourself…
What’s included in the course?
The Awards Expert Academy contains my unique How to Win Awards Masterclass, giving you all the skills and tools you need to succeed, including:
- 14 Units of exclusive video demonstrations containing my unique award-winning strategies, methods and techniques.
- Over 20 unique award entry examples, templates, worksheets, activities and materials to use again and again.
- Step-by-step guidance showing you exactly how to turn your LOSING award entries into WINNING award entries.
- Unique online assessments to test and secure your learning.
- Access to personal support from our awards experts.
- Priority bookings and exclusive discounts on award entry reviews and presentation coaching for members of the Awards Expert Academy.
How do I know it will work?
I have personally helped hundreds of household brands, large and small businesses, entrepreneurs and business leaders to raise their profile and grow their companies through winning prestigious industry awards. Check out a few of my winning case studies.
Now, my online training platform will bring you the same success as my clients enjoy, without the price tag of one-to-one consultancy.
Becoming a member of The Awards Expert Academy will not only help you or your marketing team to get better results from time spent on awards, it will help you to motivate your employees, grow your profits, and reach your ultimate goals, year after year.
What will I learn?
Through easy to follow video training videos, unique templates, award entry examples, worksheets, activities and downloads you will learn how to:
- Create your own awards strategy – finding the awards and categories you are most likely to win.
- Develop a unique ‘win theme’ – creating an awards story that scores EXTRA points with the judges.
- Deconstruct awards criteria – learning the secret methods to writing a bullet-proof award entry.
- Use professional writing techniques – improving ALL your communications and pitches as well as winning awards.
- Create compelling evidence for your entry to win – we’ll even get your own customers to back up your pitch too.
- Assess the impact of your award entry – using specific skills and tools to measure your chances of winning before you press submit.
- Create a powerful presentation – wowing the judging panel with your personal pitch.
- Use Press and Social Media – maximising your return on investment in awards with PR.
What our customers and partners say:
Our partners and customers couldn’t be happier with the award-winning results delivered by our training:
Moyra Smith, Mercuri International, Winners of the British Excellence in Sales and Marketing Awards said:
“Donna’s guidance and advice was invaluable when preparing our submission for a number of awards this year. We knew we had a compelling case and Donna made us rethink how we presented the information to ensure that we didn’t wast any words or valuable presentation time. She helped us to lay out the detail in a way that ensured judges could clearly see compelling evidence aligned to judging criteria, challenged our thinking and helped us to ensure that nothing was left to chance. Time spent being trained by Donna is time very well invested!”
Pauline Saunders of the Learning and Performance Institute said:
“Donna’s masterclass gave me a fantastic insight into what it takes to win awards. It made me look at entering awards differently and made me approach the process in a new way. I found the training extremely useful as this is something that can be carried forward and used on a day to day basis.”
Katie Bunting, OVO Energy – winners of the ECCCSAs, UK National Contact Centre Awards and many more awards said:
“Absolutely invaluable advice with lots of short snappy and actionable training and exercises. Fantastically organised.”
Verity Calderbank, Stockport Homes Group – multiple award-winners including overall winners of the British Chambers Awards said:
“Our team were left feeling extremely invigorated by the training! It is crammed full of useful ideas, inspiration and practical skills. We would certainly recommend.”
NEIL SKEHEL, CEO, AWARDS INTERNATIONAL organisers of the UK Customer Experience Awards and more awards said:
“I have been working with Donna over the last few years and I have to say, I have found her to be the consummate professional, always keeping her promises, a great marketer and PR guru.”
Alex Marsh, Close Brothers Retail Finance, winners of the National Business Awards and multiple award winners across the retail and finance industries said:
Donna’s unique skill-set and naturally engaging advice have transcended these award wins, ultimately helping us to identify and shape the USPs of business, thus influencing our strategy, proposition and marketing.”
David Williams, Shuttle, CEO of a small business packing a big punch in awards said:
“Previously I’d chucked applications at awards and then stood back and hoped, I hadn’t applied any strategy and I certainly hadn’t really thought through the content. You’ve helped me far beyond award applications. Your delivery is perfect; informative, supportive and light.”
Are you ready to start winning Awards?
Simply sign up for full access to the Awards Expert Academy training portal.
For only £795 + vat you will Learn how to:
- WIN MORE OF THE AWARDS YOU ENTER
- RAISE THE PROFILE OF YOUR BUSINESS AND PERSONAL BRAND
- IMPRESS CUSTOMERS SO THEY CHOOSE YOU OVER YOUR COMPETITORS
- BECOME THE TRUSTED MARKET LEADER
- IMPROVE ALL YOUR AWARD ENTRIES AND COMMUNICATIONS
- WIN YOUR PITCHES AND BIDS AND GROW YOUR BUSINESS
- INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF PROMOTION AND PAY RISE
AND MUCH MUCH MORE…
How do I know this is the right course for me?
Did you know that award-winning businesses are up to 63% more profitable than their non-award-winning rivals?
Shocking isn’t it. But true.
What’s even more shocking is how many companies are losing out on valuable awards to their competitors – even though their business is better, stronger and really should be the judge’s choice.
So, do you think the best BUSINESS always wins the award, or the best AWARD ENTRY?
Find out what I have to say about that here!
Are you a WINNER or a LOSER?
- Have you ever experienced the disappointment of entering an award and NOT winning?
- Have you ever watched a competitor win an award, but KNOW your project should have won?
- Do you WASTE valuable time trying to write award entries, only for them to lose?
- Have you put all your energy into a live awards presentation, then LOST to another team?
- Are you always the RUNNER-UP in awards competitions, and never the winner?
- Do you look for awards to enter, but don’t know which ones you could REALISTICALLY win?
- Have you ever won an award, but then FAILED to get your Press Release noticed?
Winning awards is an art. Some would even say it’s a science. That’s why I have created the methods, formulas and creative components that turn losers into winners at all the best national and international awards ceremonies, and now I’m ready to share my secrets with you.
I’ve never won awards before – why should I start now?
Winning awards builds trust in your brand.
Awards give you credibility. Awards make people spend their money on YOUR products and services because they believe YOU are the best – which makes your business grow.
Ignoring the fact that your award entries are not winning, and wasting your time by repeating the same mistakes, is simply throwing away your chances of success along with your time and money.
Not bothering to enter awards in the first place is simply handing your competitors the key to their next big bonus.
Can you really afford to keep losing?
No, of course not!
Ok, you could take the shortcut to success and just ask for my help and I’ll do all the hard work for you. But if outsourcing your award entries is not in your budget this year, or you plan to invest in winning awards every year, you need an easy and affordable solution.
Throw away all the boring articles that tell you the same thing again and again about “Making your award entry compelling” and join me at The Awards Expert Academy to learn my REAL, SIMPLE and ACHIEVABLE ways to WIN…again and again!
I have created a unique, user-friendly, online learning programme that teaches you EXACTLY how to find, enter, win and promote your awards, for less than the cost of a daily cup of coffee!
As soon as you sign up you will have access to all my exclusive training and support.
What are you waiting for?
Q: How much does it cost to join the Awards Expert Academy?
A: Just £795+ VAT per user, per year. Giving you full access to all my secret methods and tools for a fraction of the cost of my personal consultancy.
Q: Will the online training help me to win big awards like The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise?
A: Yes. No award is too big or too small for The Awards Expert Academy training to help you win. From the Queen’s Awards for Enterprise to high profile awards in every industry sector. From local, to national, to international awards, we have an outstanding success rate of creating winners.
Q: Do I need any previous knowledge or writing skills before I join?
A: No. All my training is designed to help anyone enter and win awards, no matter what your job role or previous experience.
Q: Do I need any special equipment before I join the Academy?
A: No. All training is delivered by video and all resources are supplied for you. All you need is access to a computer and printer, and have a pen and paper ready to take notes.
Q: Do you focus on particular Awards or does the training work for all awards?
A: The training is designed to work for all written award entries and all presentations. We will also occasionally add exclusive content giving you insights on individual awards.
Q: If I go through the training and write an award entry will you have a look at it and feedback on it for me?
A: Of course we will. Academy members get priority booking and discounted rates on award entry reviews.
Sign up for our newsletter