What does August mean?
As well as referring to the eighth month of the calendar year, August also means ‘respected and impressive’ – which neatly sums up the reputation that we’ve built up since the business was launched.
How long have you been helping people win awards?
Our Founder, Donna O’Toole, started working in the awards industry in 2012 and has amassed extensive experience that has been instrumental in establishing and developing the August name into a top UK awards agency.
What are your success rates in winning awards?
Our success rates are exceptional. 9 out of 10 of our full-service clients win when we write their awards and create their presentations. 85% of our entries reach the awards finals, and over 75% of those win an award.
Are you part of a bigger group?
Yes. On 30th April 2021, we became a part of Dent – a multi-award-winning training organisation that services over 3,500 clients globally from head offices in London, Sydney, and Toronto. We will, of course, continue to offer the same fantastic service to our clients, and this partnership has only made us even stronger.
Do you work internationally to help clients win awards?
Yes, we do. We have worked with clients to win awards in a number of countries across different continents, whilst we also have a great understanding of international awards.
What is your mission as a top UK awards agency?
Our mission is to empower businesses, teams and individuals with the trust, credibility and authority to build a better future for themselves and others across the world.
Discover how our Mission, Vision and Values work together to create the unique business that we are.
What are your company values?
We pride ourselves on three core values that epitomise everything about our business:
- We will always operate with Clarity to ensure the process is as transparent and clear as possible for you.
- Our Confidence stems from our excellent success rates and the strength of our experienced team – by working with us, we will ensure that you are confident, positive and bold in your awards journey.
- Our final value, Commitment, is evident in every facet of our operations – whether it’s our determination to make you a winner, our carefully crafted awards entries or our dedication to customer care.
Who do you have in your team?
August Recognition is led by our Founder, Donna O’Toole, who is supported by:
- Shannon Amos – Operations Manager.
- Ben Griss – Marketing & Communications Manager.
- Alex Barton – Administration Assistant.
- Our growing team of trained awards consultants and writers, who bring a collective knowledge and experience from a wide range of sectors.
TIME TO START YOUR AWARDS JOURNEY!
Our FREE Win Business Awards Scorecard benchmarks your current ability to win awards and identifies how to increase your chances of winning in the future. It takes less than five minutes to complete and you’ll receive a FREE report showing your strengths and weaknesses.