NEW AWARD – Celebrating the Best in British Business
By Donna O’Toole
We are delighted to be a partner of the 2021 Lloyds Bank British Business Excellence Awards, which were launched last week by Sarah Austin, and will celebrate the resilience, innovation and creativity of British businesses. Whatever the nature and sector of your business – big or small, an innovative new start-up or an established industry player, there are plenty of opportunities to showcase the excellent progress that you’ve made over the past year.
With a series of exceptional networking events for finalists, these awards – proudly sponsored by Lloyds Bank – will culminate in a fabulous awards ceremony at Grosvenor House Hotel, London on Tuesday 9th November 2021 when the 12 category winners will be crowned.
Categories range from ‘The Lloyds Bank Exporter of the Year Award’, to ‘The Purpose Before Profit Award’ and ‘The New Entrepreneur of the Year Award’.
LLOYDS BANK BRITISH BUSINESS EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2021 CATEGORIES
The full list of categories includes:
- The Lloyds Bank Small to Medium-sized Business of the Year Award
- The Lloyds Bank Exporter of the Year Award
- The Lloyds Bank New Business of the Year Award
- The New Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- The Lloyds Bank Positive Social Impact Award
- The Employer of the Year
- The Business Enabler of the Year Award
- The Purpose Before Profit Award
- The Technology Innovation Award
- The Mid-Market Business of the Year Award
- The LDC Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- The Scale-up Business of the Year Award
IMPORTANT DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
Entries Open: NOW
Early Bird Deadline: Friday 6th May (save £50 per entry)
Entry Deadline: Friday 25th June
Shortlist Announced: Mid-July
Click here for more information on the 2021 Lloyds Bank British Business Excellence Awards, and good luck to all entrants this year!
WE GET THE INSIDE SCOOP
Our Founder, Donna O’Toole, caught up with Sarah Austin about this year’s awards in more detail on her Winning Awards podcast.
Listen now to discover:
- How you can benefit from being involved in the Lloyds Bank British Business Excellence Awards
- How the awards will work in their inaugural year
- What we can look forward to at the 2021 awards ceremony
ARE YOU READY TO BECOME AN AWARD-WINNER?
If you would like some support with your entries, we are here to help. We can take care of your entries from start to finish, working with you to choose the best category, put together the best story to score highly with the judges, and to provide expert insights throughout.
Get in touch today to find out how we can support you to win.
Sign up for our newsletter
You might also like
Enter and win business awards to raise your profile and grow your business. Here are some awards to enter in May 2022. Stop waiting, start winning.read more
Find out how to apply for the world’s most prestigious business award: The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise.read more
Find out which 232 businesses have won the world’s most prestigious business award…read more
Enter and win business awards to raise your profile and grow your business. Here are some awards to enter in April 2022. Stop waiting, start winning.read more